Index General Support requests Feature requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... News & notices

My mistake, there was a bug in the license manager! (Support requests)

by acaballero @, Sunday, March 10, 2013, 17:15 (2464 days ago) @ James slappy

Hi, James! ...I've used your license information and successfully registered a copy in my test machine... But that's for the latest version... I've fixed that issue a couple of days ago.

Please make sure you have the latest version installed, because the bug is prior to version 1.1.0.14...

Please get the update and apply it:
http://www.lavasoftworks.com/smtping/downloads/releases/latest/SMTPing-WASP-Update.exe

If you get any further problems, please let me know!



Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum