Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

Crash after copying png (Bug reports)

by Hanni Pott @, Germany, Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 03:13 (2849 days ago)

Hi,
Iam using icomancer with the newest hotfix (thanks for the fast reaction) on Win 10 x64 home.
After adding a pic to the COPY area, icomancer crashes when I invoke the CRAFT program.
The problem can be overcome with RESET SETTINGS.

An application unhandled exception has raised:

System.InvalidOperationException: ImageLocation muss festgelegt werden.
bei System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox.Load()
bei System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox.Load(String url)
bei Icomancer.frmCrafter.BuildTemplateSelector() in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\frmCrafter.vb:Zeile 279.
bei Icomancer.frmCrafter.refreshCollectionsControls() in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\frmCrafter.vb:Zeile 220.
bei Icomancer.frmCrafter.frmCrafter_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e) in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\frmCrafter.vb:Zeile 135.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Please take a screen shot of this and send it to icomancer_support@lavasoftworks.com so we can figure out how to fix it.

I'll check it out

by acaballero @, Wednesday, July 06, 2016, 17:17 (2848 days ago) @ Hanni Pott

I hope I can reproduce this exception. It will take me a couple of days to fix this, but I'll get back at you when it's done.

Crash after copying png

by acaballero @, Friday, July 08, 2016, 16:54 (2846 days ago) @ Hanni Pott

I couldn't reproduce the error, but added a workaround and fixed another one that could be related.

I'll add the hotfix within the hour. Please come back to the forum and look for the notification at the top :)

RSS Feed of thread