Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

Error message (Support requests)

by Antoine MONLOUBOU, Monday, May 20, 2013, 13:20 (4000 days ago)

An application unhandled exception has raised:

System.ArgumentException: Le paramètre n'est pas valide.
à System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData)
à System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox.Load()
à System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox.Load(String url)
à Icomancer.frmCrafter.btnExploreMyImages_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\frmCrafter.vb:ligne 908
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please take a screen shot of this and send it to icomancer_support@lavasoftworks.com so we can figure out how to fix it.

Error message

by acaballero @, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 17:07 (3999 days ago) @ Antoine MONLOUBOU

One question: what where you trying to do when this exception came over?

Error message

by Antoine Monloubou @, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 07:42 (3999 days ago) @ acaballero

I tried to open the " Explore your crafting source images collection " button in the craft menu

Error message

by acaballero @, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 13:03 (3998 days ago) @ Antoine Monloubou

I guess this came over after adding things to your collection, am I right?

Some users reported this... for some not_yet_discovered reason and under unknown_for_me circumstances, when you add stuff to your collection and then open the content manager or some collection browser, it throws up this exception.

In one particular case, the problem was with the antivirus (NOD32). In another, by closing icomancer and reopening it again before accessing the content prevented the exception. In yet another case, by simply running icomancer as administrator (even with a UAC-disabled admin-privileged user logged in) stopped showing up the exception.

Please check your security levels/try to run icomancer as admin and reply if you still get the problem or let me know if that fixed you up.

RSS Feed of thread