Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

A pathing error (Bug reports)

by acaballero @, Saturday, November 16, 2013, 04:56 (3814 days ago) @ Gary Mugford

Well, let me tell you: you have very strong security settings on your system. If the admin mode didn't work, then it is your antivirus/antimalware/anti-whatever-you-use-for-that-purpose for sure. Here's the proof:

at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.AddPathList(FileIOPermissionAccess access, AccessControlActions control, String[] pathListOrig, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath, Boolean copyPathList)

So, something isn't allowing icomancer access to a path, either the one you want to touch or the temp path.

If it worked in the past, it is for sure that in one of the updates of your security software, it improved its security settings, resulting in messing up with icomancer at resource-accessing level.

This problem has been present since the first release, and I couldn't remove it because I haven't been able to acquire an authenticode certificate to sign icomancer.

Sorry to hear you gave up on icomancer. Anyway, I'm around to help you out if you want to come back :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread