Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

apply to folders (Support requests)

by DE LOCKAMY @, United States, Thursday, May 02, 2013, 12:35 (4018 days ago)

I am the administrator and am running it as such but am unable to get anything to "apply" to folders. Below is the error msg. code I received

Cannot set icon to "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\MunSoft Data Recovery Suite - Shortcut.lnk" shortcut. Please ensure that the shortcut is writable or run icomancer as Administrator.

Exception info:
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Shell32.Shell'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{286E6F1B-7113-4355-9562-96B7E9D64C54}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
at Icomancer.Functions.AssignPrebuiltIconToShortcut(String IconFile, Int32 IconIndex, String ShortcutFile) in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\Functions.vb:line 1913
at Icomancer.Functions.SetIconToFSobject(String IconFileName, String TargetFSobjectName, IconAssignationTypes AssignationType) in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\Functions.vb:line 1727

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread