Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

Unhandled Exception Caught (Support requests)

by Grateful @, Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 23:51 (4020 days ago)

I was trying to download an add-on package when suddenly everything stopped and an error report popped up telling me there was no immediate answer, so to post it here and let you know about it and you'll get back to me "ASAP." Here is the total printout. :)

Unhandled Exception Caught

This is really embarrassing (I don’t know why.) Icomancer got an error which wasn’t totally expected. Please help us fix it by copying the error text below and posting a support request at our Help & Support forum. We’ll fix the issue ASAP.

http://www.lavasoftworks.com/icomancer/forum/

An application unhandled exception has risen:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\ProgramData\LAVA SoftWorks\icomancer\collections_cache' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileInfo.Delete()
at Icomancer.frmOnlineCollectionsBrowser.btnDownload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\frmOnlineCollectionsBrowser.vb:line 276
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please take a screen shot of this and send it to icomancer_support@lavasoftworks.com so we can figure out how to fix it.

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter. I await your reply so I can finish my work!

Always Grateful

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread