Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

Cannot Manage/Synchronize content (Bug reports)

by Maureen, Thursday, November 09, 2017, 15:49 (2359 days ago)

An application unhandled exception has raised:

System.InvalidOperationException: SplitterDistance must be between Panel1MinSize and Width - Panel2MinSize.
at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.set_SplitterDistance(Int32 value)
at Icomancer.frmContentManager.splitImagesContainer_ClientSizeChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\frmContentManager.vb:line 80
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClientSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmWindowPosChanged(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please take a screen shot of this and send it to icomancer_support@lavasoftworks.com so we can figure out how to fix it.

When trying to Manage/Synchronize content I get this error. All I was trying to do was to synchronize stuff. When I click the button which is Manage/Synchronize content that is when the error comes up.

Did you change display?

by acaballero @, Thursday, November 09, 2017, 19:34 (2358 days ago) @ Maureen

That error seems to be related to a change in your display size... like having a new monitor attached to your computer or changing the pixel density, which makes the display area smaller.

So, you should hit the "Reset settings" icon on icomancer's group on the Start Menu.

[image]

Did you change display?

by Maureen, Thursday, November 09, 2017, 21:33 (2358 days ago) @ acaballero

Thank you. It worked.

RSS Feed of thread