Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

"Unhandled Exception" (Support requests)

by Phil Kennedy @, Newcastle UK, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 05:18 (3661 days ago)

This just started this morning when I had just installed last night and was impressed. Now it just refuses to work. It did last night. a white on red "No admittance" sign and an unexpected blah blah blah. I am on Windows 8.1 64 bit. AMD 8 6600 cpu 8gb ram[image]

Please run it as administrator

by acaballero @, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 11:23 (3661 days ago) @ Phil Kennedy

These kind of errors are related to Windows UAC -or a kicky security software- doing things behind the app that affects its performance or the things it is doing.

Run it as administrator/add it as exception on your security software and it will run with no issues.

by Phil Kennedy, Newcastle UK, Friday, May 09, 2014, 10:46 (3638 days ago) @ acaballero

I have had it as administrator, and even shut down anti-virus and firewall and it STILL isn't working. Made all the worse because Ive BOUGHT the thing (PhilK56)

by Phil Kennedy, Newcastle UK, Friday, May 09, 2014, 14:33 (3638 days ago) @ Phil Kennedy

I'd like a refund of the $8.99 Ive just paid as it DOESN'T work as its supposed to

Yep, I will refund it to you.

by acaballero @, Friday, May 09, 2014, 14:54 (3638 days ago) @ Phil Kennedy

But it works as it should. You have really strong security settings and they are preventing icomancer to run properly. That is said on the downloads page.

RSS Feed of thread