Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

Batch Conversion and how to avoid vertical compression of image (Tips & tricks)

by megan @, Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 06:31 (3787 days ago)

Hi
How do I go about doing a Batch Conversion of images to icons? Is this facility available.
Secondly why are my icons appearing vertically compressed.When I try a similar icon maker (http://www.coolutils.com/Online/Image-Converter/) the images are much nicer with near perfect representation of the original image.Can you help?

Batch Conversion and how to avoid vertical compression of image

by james, london, Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 10:48 (3787 days ago) @ megan

You cannot do Batch conversion or convert multiple items with icomancer. About something called 'vertical compression' I don't know exactly what you mean mate.I've tried your link and although the icon is just like the image its size is big .Not sure you are happy with that.

Some obligated questions

by acaballero @, Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 13:59 (3786 days ago) @ megan

As James stated, right now icomancer doesn't have a batch processor. Sorry for that.

On the other hand: I don't have the minor clue of why are you getting the images compressed. That's the first time someone mentions such problem.

Which version of Windows are you using?

What is being "compressed": images or icons?

Do you have any icon editor installed and associated to the shell so you dobule-click the icons and they open immediately on this editor?

RSS Feed of thread