Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

Uploading Icomancer Created Folders (Support requests)

by Joseph Rubbe @, Thursday, September 26, 2013, 11:54 (3837 days ago)

Gentlemen:

Greetings. I created a folder using a blank check from my checking account to create an "internal portrait." Afterward, I chose "Apply & Save" at which time the program appeared to be uploading it to somewhere. I wanted this icon for my personal use. If I accidentally uploaded it to your server, I would appreciate it getting it deleted, especially because it contains Personally Identifiable Information, which could cause a great deal of financial damage.

If I misunderstood what I thought happened and the icon resides on my computer only then please disregard this frantic e-mail. However, if I did upload it, please help me to get rid of it.

Thank you, in advance, for your time in this matter.

-Joe Rubbe

Found it and deleted it.

by acaballero @, Thursday, September 26, 2013, 13:07 (3837 days ago) @ Joseph Rubbe

If it happens again to you, just open the Content Manager, locate the image/icon (or both) and mark them as private by selecting them and hittihg the "Toggle Sharing" button.

If you want to delete your images/icons from the server, you can do it from the "Remote" tabs within the content manager.

RSS Feed of thread