Index General Support requests Feature requests Content requests Bug reports Misc issues Tips & tricks How to... Notices

An application unhandled exception has raised: (Support requests)

by Robert C. Pfaff @, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 20:27 (3865 days ago)

When I start my computer and all of my startup programs start up I have just been seeing Icomancer's splash screen showing up and then I get 3 error windows with the exact message inside. I have copied and pasted its contents below and included a screenshot of it all.

An application unhandled exception has raised:

System.InvalidOperationException: SplitterDistance must be between Panel1MinSize and Width - Panel2MinSize.
at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.set_SplitterDistance(Int32 value)
at Icomancer.frmImbuer.frmImbuer_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in H:\Icomancer\Icomancer\frmImbuer.vb:line 57
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please take a screen shot of this and send it to icomancer_support@lavasoftworks.com so we can figure out how to fix it.

[image]

Launch icomancer in "Reset settings" mode...

by acaballero @, Thursday, August 29, 2013, 01:34 (3864 days ago) @ Robert C. Pfaff

You'll find a shorctut for that mode in the Start Menu icomancer Group. That should fix that exception.

On the other hand... Please check not to have icomancer running at startup. It is not designed to run that way. It should not be a problem though, but it is completely useless to have it there.

RSS Feed of thread